I’m just saying, if Kristen Stewart’s life and career are ruined by this bizarre cheating scandal while Chris Brown continues to make money, we have failed as a society and everyone should feel deeply ashamed of themselves.
That would be an interesting audience, that’s for sure!
Neil Young: Do you play any instruments?
I used to play the viola in another life. Tried learning the violin last year, it now hangs above my computer monitor :p
The Misfits: Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
I just have my lip pierced now and only one tattoo. I need more tattoos.
Gorillaz: World peace or ending world hunger?
Happy and starving or fed and warring. That’s a tough one! I would say fed and warring, what good is peace if you’re dying from hunger?
- Led Zeppelin: 4 turn ons
- The Doors: 2 places you'd like to visit
- Pink Floyd: What are some things that make you sad?
- The Rolling Stones: What's better, a fling/one night stand or serious relationship?
- Jimi Hendrix: Name 8 things that make you happy
- The Runaways: Would you say you are self confident?
- Metallica: Do you have any special talents?
- The Ramones: Do you have any pets?
- Simon & Garfunkel: What song(s) help you get through the day?
- The Beatles: Are you a flirt?
- The Mamas & The Papas: Define yourself in 5 words
- Blondie: Are you a virgin?
- Nirvana: Are you an artistic/creative person?
- David Bowie: Are you a follower or a leader?
- Halloween: Have you ever self harmed?
- Red Hot Chili Peppers: Have you been to any concerts? Which ones?
- Iron Maiden: Would you say you have a "sexy" figure?
- Guns N Roses: Do you do drugs?
- Motörhead: Are you a totally badass motherfucker?
- Pat Benatar: Ever been in love?
- The Who: 2 of your favorite foods and 2 of the foods you hate
- Bruce Springsteen: Do you over think things/contemplate trivial things too much?
- Pantera: Did you ever get into a fist fight?
- The Moody Blues: What's your favorite genre of music?
- Journey: What's your favorite band?
- Genesis: Do you genuinely care about others, even strangers?
- AC/DC: Name 7 things people do that piss you off
- Paul Anka: Are you a romantic person?
- The Kinks: 3 of your favorite blogs
- Accept: Do you speak more than one language?
- Ronnie James Dio: Do you like to read? What's your favorite book?
- Suzi Quatro: What do you look like right now?
- Black Sabbath: What's the craziest thing you've ever done/wish you've done/wish you hadn't done?
- Motley Crue: What are your favorite brands? (Define your sense of style)
- Neil Young: Do you play any instruments?
- Rainbow: What's better, day or night?
- Joan Jett: Sexual orientation?
- Chuck Berry: Do you think things through before doing them or do you just go out and do what you want?
- The Misfits: Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
- Janis Joplin: In your opinion, what was the greatest time or era for music?
- Deep Purple: 3 of your greatest fears
- The Tragically Hip: 6 things you want to accomplish
- Aerosmith: Favorite celebrity? Least favorite?
- Johnny Cash: Are you a religious person?
- The White Stripes: Are you close with your family?
- Gorillaz: World peace or ending world hunger?
- Lynyrd Skynyrd: Acoustic or electric instruments?
- Anthrax: A random thing about you?
I tried so hard to go to bed early last, I was in bed by 7:30! But no, my family had other plans. From 7:30 until around 6 this morning, one member or another of my family woke me up every 2 or 3 hours. All flipping night…
You can be body-positive and still have preferences.
You can be a feminist and still love men.
You can be sex-positive without being interested in casual sex.
People seem to forget that the core principle of all of these is as simple as not being an asshole.
First the bee, now this… I’d suggest a relaxing bubble bath but you might slip and fall. Sounds like you need this weekend to be over. Hope Monday is better for you.
Haha, yes, this past weekend was not exactly my best. Glad it’s over and that it’s Monday (did I really just say that??) So far, no Monday disasters :)